|
|
||
|
Friday, October 2, 2009
Sorry 2I, I'm here to post about exams again. And I decided to create a new post just in case people overlooked my new edition if I add on from the previous one. Anyway, some of you might know this, but I'm still going to share with the class. For History, I heard from other classes that the following topics are going to be tested: SBQ - Merger and Separation SEQ - Immigrants, WWII (and one more which I don't know) Yep, this is just for your information, to aid you in your revision. :) But once again, I cannot guarantee you that it'll confirm come out, but most likely. So, all the best people! Work hard, but not too hard till you pull your hair out! (Haha, jk.) Think positive, and the outcome will be positive. :) from candycane no. 17, rachel :)
6:31 PM
|
||