|
|
||
|
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Hey 2I! (: Okay, many of you know that ChewYuanHui & LeiWongLei participated in the cooking competition in school this morning right! Okay, so they cooked some chicken dish, but I didn't get to see it, but nevermind. Yes, and I was there doing Guides Gardening things, because it was the official opening of our "Evergreen Food Garden" and the minister came, and so on. Including the press for English, Chinese, Malay and Channel 8 & Channel U newscasters. Yup, don't worry I hid my face pretty well. :D Okay, so back to the topic. Yuanhui & Wonglei geneously participated in the competition. Anddddd............. Drums Roll Please. They won.... FIRST PRIZE!! Whoooooooooo, AWESOME right! Yeah, so they got a hamper, and I saw them busy trying to take out the vouchers from Popular. Haha, tearing at the hamper, tsktsk. So yeah, I figured we should thank them for being so nice, representing our class and all, and especially, doing us so proud by winning FIRST Prize for Student-Student Team. Congratulations & Thank you so much! (: Jiayou 2I, we can make it through this streaming year, if we do it together :D CandyCane Number 16, CARINLOHLINYAN! (:
10:36 PM
|
||