|
|
||
|
Saturday, February 14, 2009
I really don't know how to begin. Excellent. Fabulous. Magnificent. Extraordinary. I AM SO PROUD OF OUR CLASS. WE MANAGED TO SELL SO MANY THINGS AND ACCOMPLISHED SO MUCH THAT I THINK IS WONDERFUL! Our accomplishments - seaweed chicken: sold all by 2pm - french fries: sold all those that we ordered by 12pm. then went out to buy another 6 packets from the NTUC opposite our school. SOLD ALL THOSE TOO. - peach cake ('sponsored' by Mrs Lee): all sold out Gosh, don't you think that we're so capable? I'm so proud of ourselves! <333 Thank you to everyone who helped out in the stall or in one way or another, be it our communicator, transporter or even those who went out to buy more fries (me! haha). Special thanks - Cara's mother - Xin Yu's mother - Yuan Hui's mother - Mdm Er - Xin Yu - Sarah (even though she wasn't present) - Alicia - Cara - Regina - and those who devoted most of their time helping our stall (you should know who you are. ^^) sorry if i didn't put your name there. i must have forgotten. Oh, especially Xin Yu and Sarah who spent A LOT OF THEIR TIME preparing for the event, contacting people, and planning out everything. Not forgetting the rest of the class comm members too. We have to thank them. :) Photos will be posted at a later time. Lastly, THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY FOR MAKING OUR CEDAR FIESTA SUCH A SUCCESS! :DDD
8:30 PM
|
||