|
|
||
|
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Hello 2I! (: Just want to say GREAT JOB FOR FIESTA! I'm sure you'll know that our stall was such a great success. Thank you so much to those who spent so much time helping out. Eventhough I wasn't present for most of the time, I can totally see those people who put in their heart and soul to help out. (: Thank you so much. Everytime I pass by our stall, you'll be there. Once again, Thank You. Anyway, going back to our class cheer. Here it is. Let me hear you say HEY HEY HEY! HEY HEY HEY! Alright, now let me hear you say 2I ROCKS! 2I ROCKS! 5, 6, 5678! Sweeterners are sweet, & candy is tasty. Sherbet is sour, and caramel is yummy. WE ARE WE ARE 2I CANDY 2I CANDY WE ARE WE ARE 2I CANDY 2I CANDY Yummmmmmmmmmmmmy, we're HUNGRY! Okay, so you'll shall memorize it, and then one fine day we shall practice together as a class okay? Now we have some more cheers during jogging. Can't wait! (: Candycane Number 16 (: I'm sorry I couldn't be there for the class during Fiesta, but time is really what I need.
11:19 PM
|
||