Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hi 1I. After looking at Rachel Loke's touching post, I felt that I should dedicate a post to those I am grateful to.:)

Firstly, to the class com, especially XY AND RL. I mean, they put in so much effort in every single class activity yet sometimes we just don't listen and pay attention.Well, we should change our attitude and put ourselves in their shoes. It is also sad that it is the last day Rachel Loke is serving 1i. but she will be going on to serve the school! YA, and for the rest of the class com, u all have also done a great job by working closely together with one another!

Next, to all my table partners. You are all so awesome:) From TSM all the way to Max. U all have been so nice. I mean u all dont give my headache, give me respect and laugh our heads off sometimes. It has certainly been a joy to sit beside u all!:)

Thirdly, the girl behing me JAIME!!!!She is so nice lar, always lend me her maths stuff for me to do corrections. I think she truly desreves the second prize, right?

Fourth, JASVEEN! I mean at the start of the year, we were not on very good terms but we slowly grew to discover each other's strengths, instead of just focusing on our flaws.

Lastly, everody in 1I!!! I may not have mentioned ur name, maybe it slipped off my mind but anyway, if u noe that u have beeen nice to me I love you (as a friend not a les of course). :)

Before I end off I would like to apologize to those whm I havoe offended in one way or another. I am sorry. Sometimes I just cannot control my temper.

Have a good holiday!-Jiasi

9:23 PM