Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello 1I.

Today is the last day of school.

I know everybody is very excited that the hols are finally here, but I feel kinda sad that one year of friendship has passed for us.

Can you remember the time when we had our Orientation Camp? Everybody was so blur and shy. But now, here we are, together as a class. I know this seems weird, but yes, I just can't forget the memories that we have together.

I know there were times where I was angry with the class, but I have never given up. I know that someday, we will come together as a class and cooperate. I know that we will have happy memories together in our two years.

Sad to say, one year has already passed. Did we make full use of our friendship together in this year? Hmm...

Let's walk down memory lane also. xD

When we first started our Orientation, everybody was very shy and blur, oblivious to what's happening in our surroundings. We didn't dare to open up as what we are now, that's why there was some communication breakdown. I know you guys find the performance a disaster, but take that as an experience. I mean, it's through experiences that we'll learn and progress further.

Second, was the first class decoration. We didn't do a good job, I admit. Cos actually the teachers came in the middle of the time when we were cutting the wallpaper for the notice board.

Also, there was the CNY decoration. I loved it man! It was fantastic! This was the first time in the year so far until the period that we worked as a class properly. I was so happy you know? Our decorations looked very nice and complete. :)

Next, was the PSGM skit. We didn't discuss properly the content so it ended up bad. I know some people blamed me and Xin Yu for coming up with such a lousy skit, but hey, we had no choice because we didn't cooperate with one another. Okay, yes, now's not the time to push the blame.

I cannot forget the buzz@canteen. Once again, we couldn't come up with what we want to perform, but in the end, we still survived through the whole thing. We decided to pick on At the Beginning to sing as a last-minute decision. With a bit of help from Mrs Loh, we managed to rehearse right before recess. I loved the way we sang together in unison in the canteen, even though the song was very long.

Home Econs Dinner was fantastic. Me and Xin Yu were super busy during this period, and it was very stressful, especially since we had to do most of the job. I know that our preparation before the dinner went a bit wrong, that's why the class comm ppl were so busy. However, in the end, everything somehow turned out right. Okay, maybe except for the part where we were so much ahead of time and we couldn't find any more performances. But again, that, was an experience. I loved the way everything fitted together in the end, and this actually tells me that we, 1I, can work it all out together. Even though we didn't raise a huge sum of money, I think it's not the amount of money that matters. It's the teamwork and amount of effort we put in that counts.

Our General Knowledge and Current Affairs Quiz was a blast! Me, Rachel Rankine and Idelle all did very well and that caused us to win the quiz! Oh my gosh, I was so excited you know? This was the first time when we won a class event! :DDD

I shall skip to today. (Cos TARA 3 has started!!!) Today was very fun! Don't you agree? I mean, we had our class cleaning and even though the class was very dirty, everyone chipped in and played our part in one way or another. We also played some class games and cheered our class cheer and did the Friendship Dance! :DDD It was very fun, and I had this feeling once again that our class is united. And this is the way how I want our last day of school to end. :)

from your monitress :D (soon not anymore...)

P/S: Pls tag on the tagboard. (:

8:37 PM